Spinach & Garlic Scapes Pasta
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Servings: 4
- 2 cups baby spinach, rinsed & dried
- 1/2 cup chopped garlic scapes
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 lb pasta, of your choice
1. Place spinach, garlic scapes & parmesan in a food processor & pulse until mixture is chunky.
2. With machine running, pour in olive oil.
3. Process until mixture is smooth.
4. Add butter & seasonings to taste.
5. Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package until el dente.
6. If the sauce is too thick, add a little pasta water & mix well.
7. Drain pasta, place in serving dishes& top with sauce.